cinnamon raisin tea biscuit rollsFrom crossfire 7 years ago
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp ciinnamon shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 stick chilled butter, cut into bits shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- additional butter and cinnamon/sugar mixture for top shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease a muffin tin.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar for topping in shallow dish, set aside.
- Whisk together flour, powder, and salt. Add butter and cut it in with a pastry blender.
- Add milk and stir just till a soft dough forms.
- Transfer dough to lightly floured surface. Knead in the raisins, 2-3 minutes.
- Roll out the dough and cut into 3 inch squares. Cut squares in quarters and roll into balls.
- Place 4 of the tiny bally in a muffin cup. top with cinnamon/sugar mixture and dot each with a small bit of butter.
- Bake in the center of the oven 15 minutes, or until glazed.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!