Peach Cobbler MuffinsFrom elle 9 years ago
- 2 firm peaches shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbs baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 4 Tbs melted butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- cinnamon, for dusting muffin tops shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and slice fruit into 6 slices each.
- Sift the dry ingredients, making a well in the center.
- Pour wet ingredients into the well, and blend by hand.
- (Batter will be thicker than regular muffin batter.)
- Scoop batter into lightly greased, large 6 muffin pan--an ice cream scoop is great for this!
- Insert 2 plum or peach wedges into each muffin.
- (They will be sticking out over the batter. This is ok)
- Sprinkle muffin tops with cinnamon.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until center of muffins is resistant to touch.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan, then turn out on rack to cool.