Best Ever Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom hayleesgrandma 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups sifted all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Beat together butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- At low speed, beat in flour mixture until blended. Fold in oats and chocolate chips. Cover with plastic wrap; chill for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place cookies, 2 inches apart, on prepared baking sheets. Flatten each cookie slightly.
- Bake cookies until lightly browned around edges, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer baking sheets to wire racks to cool slightly. Transfer cookies to racks to cool completely.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!