Fiesta ApplesFrom chefcarolyn 9 years ago
- apple pieces shopping list
- 1 Granny Smith apple, sliced thin (peeled if desired) shopping list
- 1 T butter shopping list
- 4 T brown sugar shopping list
- 4 T brandy shopping list
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- cinnamon-Sugar Crisps shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- ¼ C sugar shopping list
- 1 T melted butter shopping list
- 1 large tortilla, cut into 6 wedges shopping list
- caramel ice Cream shopping list
How to make it
- Apples: Sauté the apple in butter until lightly browned. Add Cinnamon and Brown Sugar. Stir to coat. Add Brandy. Either flambé the fruit or let the syrup reduce until it becomes caramel-esque.
- Crisps: Brush wedges with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes or until they are crisp.
- Place 1/2 of the apples on each plate, drizzle with any sauce remaining in the pan, top with a scoop of ice cream, stand 3 crisps in the ice cream, sprinkle with cinnamon, sugar and chocolate shavings. Serve immediately.