Pico De Gallo QuesadillasFrom angelwink 8 years ago
- 1 green pepper shopping list
- 1 red pepper shopping list
- 1/2 an onion shopping list
- 1 tomatoe shopping list
- 1/4 cup FRESH cilantro (only a couple tablespoons if using the dried spice) shopping list
- lime juice (add according to taste) shopping list
- flour tortillas shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- seasoning salt shopping list
- boneless & skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- shredded cheese shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- mild salsa shopping list
How to make it
- Put chicken in ziplock baggy with a little olive oil, a squirt of lime juice, and a quick sprinkle of garlic powder and seasoning salt. (this can be adjusted to taste)Massage chicken in baggy with the contents. Let chicken set in mixture for 2-3 minutes. Cook chicken thourougly in frying pan with olive oil and lime juice.
- Chop peppers, onion, tomatoe, and cilantro into small chunks while chicken cooks, but keep an eye on the chicken.
- Gently mix veggies together along with some lime juice and garlic powder.
- When chicken is completley cooked put in separate bowl.
- Heat a skillet and grease the bottom well with olive oil.
- Place flour tortilla in skillet and sprinkle some cheese on it, add some veggie mixture, some chicken and sprinkle more cheese on top. Add another flour tortilla ontop of fillings.
- Cook until tortilla is golden brown color, flip quesadilla over until other tortilla golden brown.
- Put quesadillas on plates and cut into fourths. Serve with sour cream and mild salsa.
- Enjoy. *Adding hot sauce can add a real KICK*
The Cookangelwink Jackson, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!