Oven Baked Bone In Pork ChopsFrom donman 8 years ago
How to make it
- Let chops come to room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse off chops with cold water.
- Pat dry with paper towels and place chops on a baking sheet or pan.
- Sprinkle seasoning mix on chops.
- Turn chops over and sprinkle seasoning mix on what was the bottom side of chops.
- If chops are ½ inch or thinner, preheat oven to 300 deg.
- If chops are ½ inch or thicker, preheat oven to 325 deg.
- Cook chops for 15 minutes then turn them.
- Cook chops for another 15 minutes.
- If the internal temperature is between 150-160 deg., remove chops from the oven.
- Cover pan with foil and let the chops stand for 5-10 minutes.
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating13 people
Your cajun seasoning is the BEST!! These look wonderful! Thanks for posting:)4jenna in Independence loved it
Quick, Easy and Juicy...Def a winner in my world! 5+!egravinapooh in Acra loved it
^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!