Picnic BarsFrom tannzzi 7 years ago
- 3/4 Cup butter (Softened) shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 Cup flour shopping list
- 1/3 Cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Chopped pecans or walnuts shopping list
- 14 Ounce Can of sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 Cup coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Grease a 13 x 9 x 2 Pan
- In a Large Bowl, Beat butter on Medium High for 30 Seconds .
- Add Sugar & Beat until combined, scraping sides of bowl often.
- Beat in Eggs & Vanilla Extract
- Beat in Flour & Cocoa until Combined
- Stir in Nuts
- Spread in Pan & Bake for 30 Minutes
- Coconut Layer: In Small Bowl Combine Condensed Milk & Coconut.
- Spread over Chocolate Layer. Return to Oven & Bake 15 to 20 Minutes or until Topping is Golden Brown around Edges.
- Cool in Pan on Wire Rack.
- Spread Cocoa Icing over Cooled Bars:
- Mix 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa
- 1 Tablespoon Melted Butter
- Enough Milk (3 to 4 Tablespoons) to make Spreadable
- Makes 32 Bars
The Cooktannzzi Portage, IN
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!