Cinnamon Coffee CakeFrom tannzzi 9 years ago
- 1 Cup butter (Softened) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 Cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 Cups sour cream (16 ounces) shopping list
- 2 - 3/4 Cups sugar (Divided) shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- In a Large Mixing Bowl, Cream Butter & 2 Cups Sugar until Fluffy
- Add Vanilla, & Eggs 1 at a time, Beating Well after each addition
- Combine Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt; alternately with
- Sour Cream, Beating just enough after each addition to keep Batter
- Spoon 1/3 Batter in GREASED 10 Inch Tube Pan.
- Combine Cinnamon, Walnuts, & remaining Sugar.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of it over Batter in Pan, Repeat Layers 2 more times.
- Bake at 350 for 70 Minutes or until Cake tests done with toothpick.
- Cool 10 Minutes. Remove from Pan Carefully onto Wire Rack to
- Cool Completely.