QUICK N EASY CASSEROLEFrom tnacndn 10 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef, lean shopping list
- 1 pkg. (1 lb. 8 oz.) frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed shopping list
- 1/2 can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 8 oz. pkg. egg noodles shopping list
- 2 C. sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 C. cheese, shredded or cubed shopping list
- 1 sm. onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 can french fried onions shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Brown beef, breaking into small pieces.
- cook noodles according to package directions.
- Drain water from noodles.
- In large bowl combine beef and other ingredients. Mix well.
- Spread into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake 35 minutes.
- Top with the french fried onions and bake an additional 10 minutes.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating5 people
Made this a few nights ago as directed. It was very bland for my family...sounds like a nice idea.kromano in Central loved it