Chicken n BiscuitsFrom carebecca 6 years ago
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 2 cans cream of mushroom or broccoli (depending on your taste) shopping list
- 1 can of sweet peas shopping list
- 1 can of carrots shopping list
- 1 cup diced celery shopping list
- 1 cup diced potato (about one potato) shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced onions shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- Bisuick shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil chicken in water until fully cooked and shred it.
- In a baking dish, add the chicken, creamed soups, all veggies, and spices.
- Mix all together and smooth top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Mix Bisquick according to the recipe on the box for biscuits.
- Spread biscuit mixture over the top and put back in the oven for 10-15 more minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Serve and enjoy!