Yummy Tortilla SoupFrom carebecca 7 years ago
- 1 pound of skinless, boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil shopping list
- 2-14 ounce cans chicken broth shopping list
- 1-8 ounce can of diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 up of frozen corn shopping list
- 1-can of dark red kidney beans shopping list
- 1-7 ounce can of minced chipotle chile in adobo shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro shopping list
- 4 cup baked tortilla chips shopping list
- 1 cup 2% shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- *optional: sour cream and cut avocados shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken in to small bite-sized pieces.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and garlic and cook until golden brown.
- Move to a large stock pot and add oregano, chipotle chiles, tomatoes, beans, broth, and corn.
- Bring soup to a boil.
- Cover and simmer on low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cilantro and broken tortilla chips or strips.
- Serve with a dash of sour cream, avocados, and shredded cheese on top.
The Cookcarebecca Annapolis, MD
- Not added to any groups yet!