RaccoonFrom scearley 9 years ago
How to make it
- Mix salt into soda water. Soak raccoon meat in the mixture overnight.
- Remove from water and wash twice.
- Boil raccoon until tender. (Time depends on if it's still boned, or cut up, etc)
- Place in a bread pan with sweet potatoes and cover with the broth.
- Season to taste with pepper and sage.
- Bake at 375 until brown, about 35 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- scearley Federal Way, WA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookscearley Federal Way, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!