Easy Crock Pot Bbq Chicken SandwichesFrom jennanetz 5 years ago
How to make it
- Place frozen chicken in crock pot.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and seasoning salt. (These are the seasonings I use and like, but you may want to try others as well.)
- Pour entire bottle of barbecue sauce over chicken - a small bottle is typically fine, you can always add a little water later if needed.
- Cook on low for approximate 9 hours.
- When meat is tender, use a potato masher to "shred" the chicken.
- If needed, strain chicken to get rid of excess fluid.
- Serve on buns, bread, or whatever you'd like.