Peanut Butter Doggie BiscuitsFrom auntievi 7 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 400F.
- 2. Beat together peanut buttter and eggs. Gradually beat in oil and water until well mix.
- 3. In a separate bowl, throughly combine flour, oats, and cornmeal.
- 4. Add the flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture and blend well to form a dough.
- 5. Roll out dough to approx. 1/4" thickness and cut into shapes or just slice them into squares if you don't have cookie cutters.
- 6. Place them on lightly greased cookie sheet, leaving about 1/2 inch between biscuits. Bake for 20 minutes until browned. Turn off oven, but leave the cookies inside oven to crisp. Once the biscuits have hardened removed Turn off oven, but leave cookies inside to crisp. Once the biscuits have harden, remove them and treat your dogs . Store the rest of the biscuits in an air tight contaner.