7-Up BiscuitsFrom shirlex7565 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450*F.
- MIx first three ingredients and knead until smooth and elastic.
- Place on floured board and spread dough gently until 1-inch thick.
- Cut into biscuits and place on greased 9-inch baking pan.
- Brush tops with melted butter.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Cool slightly before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- MikeyfromAR Colorado High Desert, US Of A
- ducky20536 Nowhere, Us
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- familychef Peterborough, CA
- petunia97 Gonzales, LA
- hannah714 Indianapolis, IN
- aprildawn38846 Glen, MS
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- angelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!