RIBEYE STEAKS WITH WHISKY SAUCEFrom smurfetta 9 years ago
- 4 1" bone-in ribeye steaks shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots shopping list
- 4 ounce fresh blueberries shopping list
- 1/4 cup whiskey shopping list
- 3/4 cup grape juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey-Dijon sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1/5 cup water shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a cast iron skillet, heat the butter, saute the shallots and blueberries.
- Cook over medium heat until shallots soften.
- Add whiskey and keep your face at a safe distance in case the pan flashes.
- Stir in grape juice, lemon juice and Honey-Dijon sauce.
- Heat until boiling.
- Dilute cornstarch with water and stir into sauce; cook until thickened and set aside.
- Broil (or grill 7 minutes per side for medium rare) the steaks to the desired doneness and serve with the sauce.
The Cooksmurfetta Huntsville, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!