Parmesan DrumsticksFrom kimmer 9 years ago
- 6 to 8 chicken drumsticks, washed, skin removed shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- salt, pepper, and creole seasoning or an herb seasoning blend shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish or spray with cooking spray. Combine butter and lemon juice; brush chicken pieces all over. Sprinkle with the seasonings.
- Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a shallow dish, coat chicken pieces well.
- Arrange chicken pieces in the baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining crumbs, drizzle with any remaining butter mixture.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, until browned and juices run clear when pricked with a fork.