Hammy Hash Brown CasseroleFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
- 16 ounce carton sour cream shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 32 ounce package frozen hash brown potatoes shopping list
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham shopping list
- 8 ounces cubed American cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion shopping list
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter melted shopping list
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl combine sour cream and soup.
- Stir in the potatoes, ham, American cheese and onion.
- Turn mixture into rectangular baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Combine cornflakes and melted butter then sprinkle over potato mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese then return to oven and bake 25 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!