Sweet Red Pepper DipFrom gmm1966 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise, remove stem and seed.
- Place peppers, cut-side down, in an ungreased 8"x8" baking pan.
- Cover and microwave on high for 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Quickly submerge peppers in cold water and remove skins.
- Combine peppers and remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 12 hours before serving. Makes 2 cups.
- *Source Gooseberry Patch - Farmhouse Christmas Cookbook
The Cookgmm1966 Ankeny, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!