Left Over Pork Roast Make A StewFrom betty_boop 7 years ago
- One fully cooked ready to serve pork roast ( that you had the day before or two days before that hasn't been heated for the second round..mea.......:) shopping list
- 6 small red potatoes peeled /or 1 can of ready to use potatoes shopping list
- 3 med carrots sliced/or 1 small can of carrots shopping list
- 4 tbsp. of Kary's Roux ( or make your own) shopping list
- 16 oz. water shopping list
How to make it
- If your pork roast has a bone in it......remove it.
- then cut roast up into small portions
- Place it and gravy from your roast dinner into a pot
- med to high temp. letting this heat up then,
- add Roux and about 2 to 4 ozs. of water
- after this has come to a boil
- you may add your potatoes and carrots..... and reduce heat let all
- cook until potatoes and carrots are cooked if fresh/ if you used can potatoes and carrots let cook in the stew awhile for them to absorb the stew flavor...
- serve over rice/ corn bread.........use a little hot sauce on top...
- hmm hmmm good!
The Cookbetty_boop Pine Prairie, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!