Cajun Baked Potato CasseroleFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 6 large potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup bacon bits shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 6 green onions green part only shopping list
- 1 cup raw medium shrimp shopping list
- 1 cup crawfish shopping list
- cajun seasoning shopping list
- garlic shopping list
How to make it
- Bake potatoes.
- When slightly cooled cut potatoes in half and arrange in a large casserole dish leaving skins on potatoes.
- Press down with a fork.
- Spread butter over potatoes then spread bacon bits over butter.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Devein and peel shrimp and crawfish then sauté in butter with garlic and Cajun seasoning.
- Add to casserole then spread grated cheese over top.
- Sprinkle Cajun seasoning on top of cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes then top with onion tops.
People Who Like This Dish 36
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
Alright! Great recipe. Glad you posted!
Finally got to try this - to rave reviews! My father-in-law enjoyed it so much he took some home, my two-year-old ate the shrimp off our plates, and my husband bragged on my fancy cooking!
This time I added a few sauteed mushrooms, which went down very well. Wish I could give this a 10!
- Not added to any groups yet!