Wet-Bottom Shoo-Fly PieFrom jaie 7 years ago
- Make the pie crusts (2) and prepare the shells according to recipe. shopping list
- Liquid: shopping list
- 1 cup molasses shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- Crumbs: shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 pound butter shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all liquid ingredients in medium bowl.
- Divide liquid ingredients in half.
- Place in bottom of pie shells.
- Mix all crumb ingredients together in medium bowl.
- Divide crumbs in half and sprinkle on top of liquid.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes, or until pie springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool before serving.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!