Pork RoastFrom naomistacy 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons sherry shopping list
- 3 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 2 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1/2 cup sherry shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger root shopping list
- 3/4 cup apple jelly shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon mustard powder shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Season the meat by rubbing it with mustard powder and thyme. Place in a glass dish and add the 1/2 cup of sherry, 1/2 cup of soy sauce as well as the garlic and the ginger. Make sure to lather the loin good. Cover the dish and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- 3. Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 25 minutes per pound a saucepan over medium heat. Next add the 2 tablespoons of sherry and the tablespoon of soy sauce. Stir well, reducing the heat to low and letting simmer.Pour over tenderloin as the last touch.
The Cooknaomistacy Orland, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!