Sweet Potato SaladFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 3 pound sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes shopping list
- 4 stalks celery sliced shopping list
- 1 cup walnut halves shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple well drained shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1-1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- Grated rind of 1 orange shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped crystallized ginger shopping list
How to make it
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 15 minutes then drain and cool.
- Stir together the dressing ingredients.
- When potatoes are cool mix lightly with the celery, walnuts, raisins and pineapple.
- Add the dressing gradually and toss carefully so as not to mash the potatoes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
This sounds really good! Thanks for sharing.gardenladyzoe in Snyder loved it
You get 5 forks for this one. And I have been stingy with the forks lately. I'll enjoy this salad very much.Thank you for the great recipe.L.lasaf in St. Paul loved it
This is awesome! Love most anything with sweet potatoes. I love pineapple as well.
Definitely a Five Fork dish!
Thanks for sharing.
Debbie~pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!