Chocolate Roll UpsFrom henrie 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan, combine the chocolate chips and shortening over low heat, stirring constantly until the mixture is melted and smooth.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the almond extract.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate into 8 triangles.
- Spread the chocolate evenly over each triangle and sprinkle with the
- sliced almonds. Cut each triagle in half and roll up, starting at the wide end.
- Place the rolls on a cookie sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden. Sprinkle with the confectioners' sugar and serve.