Chocolate Chip Cannoli DipFrom manielynn 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix together 1/4 cups chopped chocolate chips, ricotta cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Fill cake decorating bag fitted with a start tip with 1/2 cup of the whipped topping and set aside.
- Gently fold remaining whipped topping into ricotta cheese mixture.
- Spoon dip into a medium bowl and grate remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Pipe stars or rosettes around edge of bowl with whipped topping in decorator bag.
- Serve with Sweet tortilla chips