Frosty Strawberry Salad CirclesFrom crossfire 7 years ago
- 1 can (8ounces) crushed pineapple packed in juice shopping list
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, at room temp shopping list
- 1 cup reduced fat sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups chopped strawberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tbsp of juice.
- In medium bowl, with electric mixer on high, beat reserved jice, cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla until smooth and fluffy. Fold in the pineapple, straberries, and walnuts.
- Spoon mixture into 3 (12 ounce) juice concentrate cans......or spoons into loaf pan, and freeze for 6 hours.
- Tear off paper from juice cns and let the salad stand at room temp for 35-45 minutes to thaw slightly. (or let the salad in loaf pan stand for 15 minutes). Cut into 8 round slices. (or cut lengthwise and then crosswise to make 8 pieces)