Chocolate chip coffee cakeFrom crossfire 7 years ago
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) light sour cream shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 (6 ounce) pkg chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- combine 1 cup sugar and butter with mixer until fluffy. Add eggs and beat till combined, Beat in sour cream and vanilla.
- Combine flour, powder, soda and salt. Add to beaten mixture, beating till smooth.
- In another mixing bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients.
- Evenly spread half of the batter in a greased 9 x 13 pan. Sprinkle with half the chocolate mixture. top with remaining batter, then rest of the chocolate.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 40 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!