Cheesy Potato Casserole With Sour CreamFrom jennanetz 6 years ago
- 1 (2lb) bag frozen hash brown potatoes (thawed) shopping list
- 1/2 C. melted butter shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 pt. container of sour cream shopping list
- 2 C. grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 C. melted butter shopping list
- 2 C. crushed corn flakes cereal shopping list
How to make it
- Thaw potatoes before mixing. Mix potatoes, 1/2 c. melted butter, salt, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and cheese together and place in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Mix crushed corn flakes and 1/4 c. melted butter and spread over top of potatoes.
- Cover and bake 45-60 min. in a 350 degree oven.