Chocolate Chip Toasted Pecan Coconut CookiesFrom girlieerin 8 years ago
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- Pinch of sea salt shopping list
- 24 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 cups toasted chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 cup shredded coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 325°F
- In a mixer cream the butter and sugars until fluffy. Add the vanilla and eggs and beat until smooth.
- In a small bowl combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the mixer, beating on low until blended.
- Pour in the chocolate, pecans, and coconut. Fold them in by hand with a spatula.
- Chill the dough for 30 minutes.
- Using an ice cream scoop, drop the dough onto a well greased baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes until lightly browned on the edges and cooked in the center. Cool on a rack.
The Cookgirlieerin Cambridge, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!