Cranberry Orange Mini MuffinsFrom sunny 7 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup cranberries shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind shopping list
How to make it
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Beat egg, orange juice, oil and orange rind.
- Add to dry ingredients all at once.
- Stir just to moisten.
- Spoon into greased mini muffin cups. (fill 3/4 full).
- Sprinkle tops lightly with a bit of sugar.
- Bake 400F 12-14 mins till lightly browned and firm to the touch. For full size muffins bake for 15-20 min.
The Cooksunny Portland, OR
The Rating4 people
Yummmmm! :) TY Sunny! :)bakermel in Topeka loved it
ok...YUM! My daughter had friends spend the night and as it happens our orange tree has a bumper crop this year...they gobbled em up! I used dried cranberries..worked out perfectly Thanks Sunny!shellyp in loved it
Anything baked with orange juice is wonderfull.Thanks for this one Sunny.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it