Fresh Raspberry Lemon PieFrom celtic_queen33 9 years ago
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 pkg (4-serving size) lemon instant pudding and pie filling shopping list
- 1 c cold milk shopping list
- 2 tsp grated lemon peel shopping list
- 2 c thawed Cool Whip, divided shopping list
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (6 oz) shopping list
- 1 c raspberries shopping list
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese, dry pudding mix, milk and lemon peel in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Gently stir in 1 c whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust. Top with remaining 1 c whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Top with raspberries just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookceltic_queen33 Woodhaven, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!