Tater Tot Hot DishFrom stedsanna 7 years ago
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, grated or chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef shopping list
- 2 cans Veg-All shopping list
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 bag tater tots (or crowns...the flat ones) shopping list
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook onion and garlic in oil.
- Add beef and brown.
- In a separate bowl mix Veg-All, cream of mushroom soup and 1/2 the cheese.
- When the beef is browned add to veggie-soup mixture and stir well.
- Place half the tater tots on the bottom of a 9x13 pan and put the filling over the top.
- Arrange the rest of the tater tots on the top and sprinkle the rest of the cheese over that.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake the last 15 minutes.
- I find that it comes out of the pan better if it rests for about 15 minutes after baking.