GranolaFrom batona 10 years ago
- 1 5/8 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1 cup blanched almonds shopping list
- 1 cup hazelnuts, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup cashews, un-roasted shopping list
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds, roasted shopping list
- 8 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together, then stir in the honey and oil.
- Mix thoroughly and spread the mixture out on an oiled baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, then take it out, turn the mixture over and break it up slightly.
- Bake for a further 40 [probably not that long] minutes, ensuring that it browns evenly.
- Break into chunks again while still warm.
The Cookbatona Millville, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!