Pepperoni SpaghettiFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni shopping list
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 cup green pepper, cut in strips shopping list
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh tomato, seeded and diced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- Additional Parmesan for serving. shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet, saute pepperoni until edges begin to curl.
- Add onion and green pepper. Cook until vegetables are tender-crisp. Add garlic and saute 30 to 60 seconds.
- Add spaghetti, cheeses, tomato and oregano.
- Heat through.
- Serve with additional Parmesan for sprinkling.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!