Black Bottom banana BarsFrom crossfire 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups over ripe bananas, mashed shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup cocoa shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugar. Add egg and vanilla. Beat until thoroughly combined. Blend in bananas.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, powder, soda, and salt. Add to creamed mixture and blend well. Divide batter in half.
- Add cocoa to half of batter. Spread this into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Spoon remaining batter on top and swirl it with a knife.
- bake at 350 degreees for 25 minutes or until bars are done. Cool
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!