Baked Spinach-Artichoke DipFrom barngoddess 9 years ago
- 1/2 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup fat free mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tsp. dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 1 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained & coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup loosely packed, coarsely chopped spinach leaves shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion (1 medium) shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl combine mozzarella cheese, sour cream,
- mayonnaise and mustard. Stir in artichoke hearts, spinach
- and onion, spread mixture evenly into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven about 15 minutes
- or until heated through. Serve w/pita wedges or wheat crackers.
- Make ahead directions: Prepare as above through step 1.
- Cover and chill for up to 24 hours. Uncover and bake about
- 25 minutes or until heated through.
The Cookbarngoddess Quinlan, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!