Egg Lemon Chicken SoupFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place chicken in pan and cover with water then boil 2 hours.
- Take out chicken and strain broth back into pan.
- Take chicken off bones and cut into small pieces.
- Add bouillon and rice to broth and cook until rice is tender.
- Add chicken and soup and stir until dissolved.
- Beat eggs and juice of lemons together in a bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon at a time of hot broth to egg mixture until eggs are warm.
- Add to soup and cook a few more minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
If this tastes anything like the Avgolemono soup at a local restaurant, I know I'll love it!! It was so creamy, I didn't know until I looked up a recipe that it didn't have cream in it!!! (although this has cream of chicken.) I know I'll enjoy it!chatombreux in Gloucester City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!