Easy Teriyaki ChickenFrom sirgma 5 years ago
- 12 skinless chicken thighs bone in shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1cup water shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves crushed and chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger peeled and grated shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 2 cups uncooked white rice shopping list
- 4 cups water shopping list
How to make it
- Mix sugar soy sauce and water in a large saucepan until sugar is dissolved. Add all ingredients to saucepan and bring to a boil over med high heat. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 50 min, or until chicken falls easily from the bone.
- While chicken is simmering, cook the rice.
- Serve chicken over rice and ladle with sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooksirgma Simpsonville, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!