cheesy ground beef caseroleFrom trixyt 5 years ago
- 1-16 ounce package of any type of pasta shopping list
- 1/2 cup on chopped onion & divided shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef shopping list
- 2 cups of tomato sauce shopping list
- dash of salt and pepper or to taste shopping list
- 1 cup of cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 cup of sour cream shopping list
- 3/4 cup of sharp cheddar cheese shredded shopping list
How to make it
- cook pasta to package directions, rinse well and set aside.
- saute 1/4 cup onion with the 2 Tablespoons of butter until tender.
- add beef and cook until lightly browned..drain well and then
- add the tomato sauce and salt and pepper.
- Simmer fir 20 minutes.
- In a bowl combine the sour cream, cottage cheese and remaining onion. stir well and set aside.
- Place the cooked noodles into a lightly buttered caserole dish.
- Spoon the cheese mixture over the noodles.
- Spoon the meat mixture over the cheese.
- Sprinkle the 3/4 cup of cheddar over top and bake for 25-30
- minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let sit for 5-8 minutes before serving...
- then enjoy.
The Cooktrixyt Bartlett, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!