Zucchini Beef BakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 large zucchini sliced shopping list
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped white onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced celery shopping list
- 8 once can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon basil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a rectangular baking pan.
- Layer pan with sliced zucchini.
- Brown ground beef with onion and celery then pour off grease.
- Stir in tomato sauce, salt, pepper and basil then pour over zucchini.
- Spread grated cheese on top and bake at 350 for 40 minutes.