Banana Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom borinda 9 years ago
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup sweet butter, soften to room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 cup mashed, over-ripe bananas shopping list
- 6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400
- Grease a couple of cookie sheets with butter
- Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy
- Add the egg and beat until just incorporated
- Sift together the dry ingredients and add half of that mixture in gently.
- Add the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the rest of the dry ingredients until just incorporated.
- Stir in the chocolate chips
- Drop the batter by heapsing spoonsful onto the perpared cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and using a spatula place the cookies on racks to cool
- These freeze well
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cookborinda SoCal, CA
The Rating3 people
LET ME BE THE FIRST TO RATE THEM FOR YOU THANKS, IF THIS ARE CAKE LIKE COOKIE THESE WOULD TASTE GREAT WITH A CREAM CHEESE,BANANA ICINGminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Thanks for the recipe, these are very delicious cookies!
I was very surprised at their soft,cloudy texture, but I really like them that way.
However the next time I'll bake them I'll use less sugar and less fat, as they left huge stains on ...morejulmoo in Pforzheim loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!