Mammas Baked Mac N CheeseFrom dottiet 8 years ago
- 1 (8 ounce) package elbow macaroni shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) container small curd cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil, add pasta, and cook until done; drain.
- In 9x13 inch baking dish, stir together macaroni, shredded Cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together bread crumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle topping over macaroni mixture.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until top is golden.