Mamas Traditional Shrimp ScampiFrom daisey11 5 years ago
- 6 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 4 1/2 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup chpd fresh parsley shopping list
- 5 cloves of garlic crushed shopping list
- 1/8 tsp white pepper shopping list
- 1 1/4 lbs large shrimp about 25 shrimp peel and devein shopping list
- 1/3 cup cooking sherry or vegie broth shopping list
- juice from 1/2 of a lemon shopping list
- Chpd. parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter stir in olive oil. Saute onion,parsley,garlic and white pepper.Stir continually till onion is tender.
- Add shrimp to onion mixture. Cook over high heat stirring frequently, till shrimp is pink and mixture is hot and bubbly.
- Add sherry and lemon juice and mix well.
- Cook over med heat stirring frequently till sauce is thickened.
- About 8 min.
- Garnish it with the chpd parsley and maybe a sliced piece of lemon.
The Cookdaisey11 OH
- Not added to any groups yet!