Homemade Hot Chocolate MixFrom dottiet 9 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir gently to mix well. Store in an airtight container in a cool dark place.
- This makes 17 cups of mix.
- For one serving, stir 3 heaping tablespoons Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix into 1 cup of hot water until dissolved.
- Add more or less according to the size of your mug!
- I prefer using hot milk in place of the hot water, for a richer and more gentle taste.
- If you plan to store this over the cool months and use within 3 months you may want to leave out the marshmallows and add when you mix up your mug of Hot Chocolate. They tend to dry out rather quickly in the dry mix.
- Optional: I like to make it a Pepperment Patty by adding a dash of Pepperment Schnaps. Warms the tummy!