Chocolate PuddingFrom chihuahua 7 years ago
- 2 T sugar shopping list
- 1/4 C cocoa shopping list
- 3 T cornstarch shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 C evaporated skim milk shopping list
- 1/2 C skim milk shopping list
- 1/4 C light or dark corn syrup shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 ounce Bittersweet (or Semi-sweet ) chocolate, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan, whisk together the sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and salt.
- Whisk in the milks and corn syrup, and bring the mixture to a boil over moderately high heat, whisking constantly. Boil mixture for 1 minute and remove from heat.
- In a bowl, lightly beat the egg and whisk in 2 T of the hot chocolate mixture. Add the egg mixture to the saucepan, and cook the pudding over moderate heat for 1 minute, whisking.
- Stir in the bittersweet chocolate until melted, and transfer the pudding to a bowl.
- Cover the surface directly with plastic wrap.
- Let it cool and chill well before serving.