Chinese-Style Barbecue RibsFrom coffeebean53 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine soy sauce, 2 Tbsp. hoisin sauce and garlic; pour over
- ribs in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag;
- close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat all
- pieces. Refrigerate 1 hour, turning bag over once.
- Place ribs, meaty-side down, in foil-lined pan. Cover; bake at
- 350°F. 50 minutes. Drain off excess fat. Mix remaining 1/4 cup
- hoisin sauce and honey; brush ribs with 1/2 of mixture. Bake,
- uncovered, 10 minutes. Turn ribs over and brush with remaining
- sauce mixture. Bake 10 minutes longer.