One Dish Poached Halibut and VegetablesFrom hayleesgrandma 6 years ago
- 2 cups thinly sliced fennel bulb (about 6 ounces) shopping list
- 2 cups organic vegetable broth (such as Swanson Certified Organic) shopping list
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated red potato wedges (such as Simply potatoes) shopping list
- 8 ounces baby carrots shopping list
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme shopping list
- 4 lemon wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle one side of fish with paprika, salt, and pepper. Add fish, seasoning side up, and thyme to pan; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with lemon wedges.
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!