Slow Cooker BBQ WingsFrom angelgirl94 7 years ago
How to make it
- Remove wing tips.
- Season wings with salt,pepper,garlic powder,and cayenne to taste. For best results refrigerate overnight after seasoning.
- In a slow cooker/crock pot(4 quart or larger), spoon a few tablespoons of BBQ sauce onto the bottom.
- Add 1/3 of the chicken wings.
- Cover with 1/3 of the sliced onions.
- Pour on a layer of sauce.
- Repeat until all the chicken wings,onions and BBQ sauce are in the pot.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- Makes a good gravy you can spoon over hot rice or mashed potatoes.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating5 people
I WILL be using this at my next party. Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
Sounds great. I love my crock-pot, and of course I love chicken wings!!asheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it
Great Post. I've been looking for more crockpot wing recipes Thanks!nocturnalife in North West Corner loved it