Apple Pear CakeFrom pood 9 years ago
- 3 apples peeled and sliced shopping list
- 2 pears peeled and sliced shopping list
- 5 T. sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 3 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 1/3 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup cooking oil shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1/3 cup lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Mix pared apples and pears with the 5 T. sugar and 2 tsp. cinnamon, toss and set aside.
- Blend remaining ingredients together with mixer* on low speed 1 min, then 3 minutes on med.
- Add 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda and baking powder each. Mix 1 minute more.
- Grease Bundt pan and dust with sugar.
- Fill pan with alternating layers of batter and pears and apples. You will need 3 layers of batter and 2 layers of fruit, beginning and ending with batter.
- Bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours, cool 15 minutes then remove from pan.
- * Make sure you have a heavy duty mixer to make this recipe because it is a heavy batter and it may burn up your small mixer. I just bought a new mixer since making this.
The Cookpood Georgiana, AL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!